Friday 1 December 2023

A ZIGTAC touch at the table

 


 It is always nice share in these holidays days something with friends and family and even just a smile to a neighbor aquaintace should always be warmer approaching the year end. This year I decided to send a small present to all the friends of my shop on Etsy, those that have spent time to grant me wonderful reviews and those even more enthusiastic leaving moving comments.




 The little file gift is for making a set of place cards for the season gatherings. These small houses set in a snow covered scenery I hope will shine on their tables and will be a little extra spark of joy and love.



 
  





 




               They have been thoughts exclusively for them and are a token of my gratitude. 


Merry Christmas 






2 comments:

grazie per il tuo commento